Thursday, December 4, 2008

Black & White Camouflage

Uncle Aubrey and his new bride Joy (see August's blog) moved into a new 2 bedroom apartment last week. One of the things that had to go was a rickety old metal table that was a bit beat up. It had black legs with white shelves.

I tightened up the bolts so it was sturdy and then put several coats of black spray paint on it. (I should have taken a before photo)

Then a touch of a silver marble spray paint to give it the marbling effect.

When I first printed the photos, I thought I had forgotten to set the printer to print in colour. Only when I looked closer, did I see the one green plant, and the green plants showing at the top edge. In our black and white kitchen, the table will be nicely camouflaged.

For the black & white about caring for your lawn, see our Turf King Website. The King of Green knows how to care for your lawn.Posted by Picasa

No comments: